Our approach of aggregating language groups into the largest possible segments allows for a media plan to focus on target segments, as opposed to cultural groups. As a result, DMS clients target the most powerful activator: culture and/or language.
DMS’ seasoned planning team when combined with our Media Partner Network is like no other, and is irreplaceable in the understanding of any cultural target under consideration.
DMS clients benefit from:
- an experienced buying team with years of continuous service
- knowledge honed by result measurement of multiple campaigns
- exceptional volume of proprietary information on the largest single database of “Ethnic Media” in Canada
DMS works simultaneously with more of Canada’s cultural groups than any other agency.
- Exclusive and non-exclusive representation agreements with key multicultural media in all of Canada’s fastest growing communities
- Significant back-office systems and personnel simplifies program management, reporting and post-campaign analysis
- Buying infrastructure not limited to any specific cultural group
Our clients receive a depth of knowledge and cost efficiency that extends beyond traditional platforms of print, radio and TV into digital and social media operating domestically and offshore.
Print, radio and digital campaigns have built-in tracking mechanisms – bounce back cards, coupons, dedicated telephone lines and digital tags – that provide metrics on reach. It is scalable and measurable.
‘Pre’ and ‘post’ campaign research and pick-up measurements from media campaigns provide our clients with valuable insights on media selection, types of offer, household decision-makers and key influencers.
Hard to reach segments can be activated through social media. Understanding how social media works in our space within the cultural cohort is an important competitive differentiator.